Following are brief descriptions of the services our church holds. For a complete schedule, see the calendar below.
- Worship Service & Breaking of Bread
Short insights from the Bible by the men interspersed with hymn singing and prayer, leading into the breaking of bread.* (i.e. the Lord's supper, communion)
* Partakers in the breaking of bread should be those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Saviour from their sins.
- Prayer & Praise
- Praises and requests for prayer are announced to all, and prayed for aloud by the men.
- Biblically-based teaching by a brother.
- Fellowship Meal
- Potluck dinner after the teaching on the first Sunday of each month.